Party like it’s 1929 at The Read House Hotel
Soaring ballroom ceilings. Glistening Waterford crystal chandeliers. Extravagant menus and white-gloved waiters. Weddings at The Read House feature the pomp and circumstance of an extravagant Gatsby-era soiree. Make yours an affair to remember.
Lavish Wedding Spaces
Couples can take their pick of 12 elegant event spaces, from a spectacular ballroom with floor-to-ceiling mirrors to an open-air terrace overlooking Chattanooga’s West Village. Let us bring your dream wedding to life.
- Banquet Space
- Largest Capacity
Emerald green walls, gilded mirrors and brilliant chandeliers make up The Green Room. The breathtaking space accommodates up to 200 guests, it’s also a perfect spot to dash off to for a few candid snaps before the reception, if you ask us.
If you’re someone who likes to make an entrance, The Centennial Room is for you. The grand stage and adjoining terrace of this meticulously restored venue make for an unforgettable intro. And it sparkles with abundant natural light, too.
Floor Plans & Capacity Charts
|Courtyard||Outdoor Event Space|
*Indicates room with columns
|Centennial Pre-function||858||29’x30′||7′||Pre-function area for Food & Beverage Staging|
|Centennial Terrace||1,600||40’x40′||Outdoor Event Space|
|McAdoo Board Room||391||14’x27′||8′||Conference Room Seats 12|
* Indicates room with columns
Have a question?
Discover common questions answered by our wedding specialist team at The Read House.
- Celebrate in lavish wedding spaces.
- Let us bring your dream wedding to life.
- Weddings at The Read House feature the pomp and circumstance of an extravagant Gatsby-era soiree.
- Floor-to-ceiling mirrors make it easy to envision gents in black ties and ladies in ball gowns.
- Brimming with details of a bygone era.
- Make your wedding an affair to remember.