HOTEL SAFETY GUIDELINES
From the Desk of the General Manager
We are excited to welcome you to The Read House! There is no higher priority to our entire Read House Family than the safety of our guests and employees. In the current environment, it’s important for all of us to travel smarter and more consciously.
We want to take a moment and inform you of the operational safety guidelines we have implemented to ensure your health and safety during your upcoming stay. Our guidelines strictly follow the recommendations and standards set forth by state and local governments.
Should you have any questions or concerns we encourage you to contact us directly at (423) 266-4121 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Per a City of Chattanooga ordinance – all guests and employees are required to wear face masks in the public areas of the hotel.
- Bell services are suspended to limit person-to-person contact. Guests are responsible for transporting luggage unless special assistance is needed.
- Common areas and entry points are disinfected at least once per hour.
- All guest rooms are cleaned and thoroughly sanitized after every stay.
- Employees CANNOT enter guest rooms for the duration of any guest’s stay, with the exception of requested maintenance personnel.
- Turndown services are suspended to minimize in-room contact.
- Elevator occupancy should not exceed 4 people unless traveling within the same family.
- The fitness room will be open. Equipment will be disinfected every hour, but guests are encouraged to wipe and disinfect equipment after every use.
- The pool will be open, however social distancing is encouraged. The pool deck and chairs will be frequently disinfected by hotel staff.
HOTEL RESTAURANT GUIDELINES
- Per a City of Chattanooga ordinance – all guests are required to wear face masks unless actively eating or drinking.
- Drinkware and cutlery will be thoroughly sanitized and stored.
- All food & beverage staff are required to wear masks at all times.